Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Apparently I live here.

I'm 29. I live in a place where I think, if there were just a bit more open water and baby seals, polar bears could literally flourish, and they'd probably be as happy as those coca-cola ones from the ads a few years back. I get up each morning and I can't believe I live here. There's a grocery store and a Walmart and for some reason a state university. Its so cold here, I've had hat hair since late October and I don't really see a light at the end of my hat hair tunnel until at least later March. One would think that in a place such as this they would be incredibly efficient with snow removal, but if one thought that...one would be horribly horribly mistaken. The other day, I actually had to "dukes of hazzard" (minus the airborness) my way through a snow drift, just to make a left turn into my parking lot. I tell myself I am here because this is where the job was but part of me is really beginning to wonder, if its more to do with the fact that I don't necessarily like myself and I want to punish me for something.... Well, anyway I hope I get done hating me pretty soon so I can get the eff outta here.... until then enjoy sum PB'n J on me!



No comments:

Post a Comment